Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Victorian peplum shawl-collar jacket (137460)
Sarah Burton continues to weave a sculptural sensibility into Alexander McQueen tailoring; the label’s Victorian DNA emerging through the peplum waist and dramatic lapels of this crepe jacket. Make it part of a stunning two-piece for a first-class black-tie option.Shown here with Maison Martin Margiela Bi-panel leather sandals.
- This white leaf-crepe jacket has a shawl-collar, a hidden two-button centre-front fastening and a cut-out front hem with a Victorian ruffle-peplum back.
- The fitted jacket has a chest ticket pocket, two flapped front pockets and padded shoulders with long sleeves and a buttoned cuff detail.
- 50% acetate, 50% rayon. Lining: 74% acetate 26% silk.
- Dry clean.
- Country of origin: Italy.
Size and fit
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.80m, is a UK 08 and wears a size 40IT. Please refer to size guide for further help
- Fits true to size
- Tailored to fit slim over the body
- Shoulder to hem 21.5in/54.5cm
- Bust 34in/86.5cm
- Waist 28in/71cm
- Sleeve length 24.5in/62cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828. Or email email@example.com