Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Java-print bikini (140055)
Neo-tribal motifs are always a chic option for statement sun-worshipping style, and this multicoloured Java-print bikini from OndadeMar is an eye-popping way to work them. The beauty lies in the details of this Columbian label’s designs, with a woven halterneck detailing introducing a textural edge.
- This multicoloured ikat-print bikini has a soft triangle-cup bikini top with a self-tie back strap and woven black, coral and grey self-tie halterneck strap.
- The matching bikini briefs have a low-rise and gold metal logo engraved disc detail at the back.
- 84% nylon, 16% spandex Lining: 100% polyester.
- Hand wash.
- Country of origin: Colombia.
Size and fit
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.80m, is a UK 08, has a 32C bust and wears a size S. Please refer to size guide for further help
- Fits true to size, adjustable tied fastening
- For a fuller bust you may wish to try a larger size
- Hip 30in/77cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org