Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Karl paper cut-out trousers (141067)
Fall’s printed trouser gets romantic for Spring, with Thierry Colson experimenting with a cut-out paper motif that’s suitably delicate. Showing that tailoring doesn’t equal traditional – this vibrant pair make a directional workwear piece.Shown here with Thierry Colson Cat jacquard cotton shirt.
- These white cotton-linen trousers have a mid-rise, tapered-leg, a turn-up hem and are cropped to the ankle with a light-blue paper cut-out print.
- The slim-fit trousers have slanted side pockets, one jet back pocket and belt loops with a top button and zipped front fastening.
- 50% cotton 50% linen.
- Machine wash.
- Country of origin: India.
Size and fit
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.80m, is a UK 08 and wears a size XS. Please refer to size guide for further help
- Fits true to size
- Slim fit
- Inside leg 28in/71cm
- Waist 29in/73.5cm
- Front rise 8.5in/21.5cm
- Half hem opening 6in/15.5cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org