Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Irma Klein bi-colour trousers (160898)
Jonathan Saunders tackles tailored sophistication in typical retro fashion with these Irma Klein trousers. Fabulously clashing cobalt-blue with shadowy-black, wear this directional pair with a simple blouse and classic heels.Shown here with Jonathan Saunders Jena colour-block silk T-shirt, Stella McCartney Anais heeled loafers and Saint Laurent Betty leather shoulder bag.
- These crepe trousers have a cobalt-blue front and a black.
- The slim-fit trousers have a high-waist, a tapered-leg and are cropped to the ankle with a hidden side zip fastening and hem zip detail.
- 50% acetate, 50% viscose. Combo: 96% viscose, 4% elastane.
- Dry clean.
Size and fit
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a UK 08 and wears a size 36FR. Please refer to size guide for further help.
- Fits true to size
- Slim fit
- Inside leg 27in/68.5cm
- Waist 26in/66cm
- Half hem opening 6in/15cm
- Front rise 11.5in/29cm
For all enquiries Tel. 0800 009 4123 (UK Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828. Or email [email protected]