Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Bi-colour brushed alpaca coat (161896)
Alexander Wang’s bi-colour coat is a tactile combination of virgin wool and brushed alpaca. Cut to a loose-fit silhouette, this runway piece is great for layering. Add cropped trousers and ankle boots for a cool take on daytime dressing.Shown here with Maison Martin Margiela Watch detail cuff bracelet and Alexander Wang Asymmetric draped jogging trousers.
- A loose fitting coat with a dark-green brushed alpaca top half and charcoal-grey wool lower-half.
- The coat has notch lapels, side pockets, a single vent and long sleeves with an off-centre zip front fastening.
- 100% alpaca. Combo: 70% virgin wool, 25% polyamide, 5% cashmere. Lining: 51% viscose, 49% cotton.
- Dry clean.
Size and fit
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size US04 (40IT/ 36FR/ UK08). Please refer to size guide for further help
- Fits true to size
- Loose fitting style
- Shoulder to hem 30in/76cm
- Bust 40in/101.5cm
- Waist 39in/99cm
- Hip 38in/96.5cm
- Sleeve length 24in/61cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828. Or email email@example.com