Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Herringbone wool blazer (168348)
Richard Nicoll’s grey herringbone blazer is an example of impeccably cut suiting. Balancing an elongated hem and subtly oversized fit with an ever so slightly cropped sleeve, this is womenswear tailoring at its best.Shown here with Alexander Wang Burnout Fair Isle knit sweater, Richard Nicoll Herringbone wool trousers and Duccio Venturi Lambskin point-toe pumps.
- This grey and white herringbone-wool blazer has notch lapels, a two-button centre front fastening and long sleeves.
- The oversized jacket has a chest pocket, two front flapped pockets and a single back vent.
- 100% merino wool. Lining: 100% viscose.
- Dry clean.
Size and fit
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size UK08 (XS/ 40IT/ 36FR/ US04). Please refer to size guide for further help
- Fits true to size
- Tailored to fit loosely over the body
- Shoulder to hem 31.5in/80cm
- Bust 38in/96.5cm
- Waist 36in/91.5cm
- Hip 39in/99cm
- Sleeve length 24.5in/62cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email email@example.com – available 24/7.