Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Herringbone wool trousers (168473)
Give your working wardrobe some direction with high-fashion tailoring like Richard Nicoll’s wide-leg wool herringbone trousers. Wear them low on your waist with a simple tee for a 21st century alternative to classic suiting.Shown here with Alexander Wang Burnout Fair Isle knit sweater, Richard Nicoll Herringbone wool blazer and Duccio Venturi Lambskin point-toe pumps.
- These grey and white herringbone-wool trousers have a high-rise and a wide-leg with a centre-back hem slit.
- The loose fitting trousers have a side pockets, two back jet pockets and belt loops with a top hook and zip front fastening.
- 100% merino wool. Lining: 100% viscose.
- Dry clean.
Size and fit
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size UK08 (XS/ 40IT/ 36FR/ US04). Please refer to size guide for further help
- Fits true to size
- Relaxed fitting style
- Inside leg 31in/79cm
- Waist 32in/81cm
- Half hem opening 9in/23cm
- Front rise 12in/30.5cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email email@example.com – available 24/7.