Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Sapa embroidered sweater (168607)
By combining traditional craft with a boxy silhouette, Thu Thu create a modern wardrobe essential with a unique and colourful back story. This Sapa sweater is crafted from vintage blankets of the indigenous H’mong tribe in Vietnam and is a colourful partner to this season’s neutral tailoring.Shown here with Eddie Borgo Zenith cut cuff, Givenchy Obsedia embossed leather bag and Thu Thu Airside leather skirt.
- This multi-coloured Sapa embroidered sweater has long sleeves and a boat-neck featuring two gold zip fastened neckline slits.
- The box-cut top is loose-fitting with a zipped fastened hem slit on each side.
- The top features vintage embroidered-fabric and therefore each top is unique and will vary slightly in colour and pattern.
- 100% cotton. Lining: 100% viscose.
- Dry clean.
Size and fit
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size XS (40IT/ 36FR/ US04/ UK08). Please refer to size guide for further help
- Fits true to size
- Loose fitting style
- Shoulder to hem 21in/53.5cm
- Bust 39in/99cm
- Waist 39in/99cm
- Sleeve length 21in/53cm
For all enquiries Tel. 0800 009 4123 (UK Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828. Or email [email protected]