Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Bi-colour trench coat (171852)
Drawing on Scotland’s illustrious manufacturing heritage, Hancock’s bonded-cotton bi-colour trench coat is designed to protect and project. With one side in navy-blue and the other in burnt-orange, it makes those rainy days a little bit brighter.Shown here with Isabel Marant Dicker suede boots and Bottega Veneta Roma intrecciato leather tote.
- This bonded-wool trench coat has a burnt-orange back and a contrasting navy front with a point-collar, long sleeves and a double-breasted buttoned front fastening with a matching self-fastened waist-tie.
- The coat has shoulder-epaulets, side pockets, a back storm-vent and a single-vent.
- 100% wool. Lining: 80% cotton, 20% rubber.
- Hand wash.
Size and fit
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.80m, is a UK 08 and wears a size 36FR. Please refer to size guide for further help
- Fits true to size
- Wear tie to cinch in waist
- Shoulder to hem 38in/97cm
- Bust 35in/89 cm
- Waist 36in/91.5cm
- Hip 39in/99cm
- Sleeve length 24in/61.5cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email email@example.com – available 24/7.