Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Saybrook contrast-panel sweatshirt (173952)
You've got the jacket, the trousers, so why not try a leather sweatshirt? Theory's cotton-jersey style is comprised of patchwork panels of calf hair and stitched leather and when worn with white trousers, is the coolest way to wear monochrome this season.Shown here with Marc by Marc Jacobs Hincy cross-body leather bag, Gianvito Rossi Leather and perspex pumps, Sportmax Dire tailored trousers and Versace Gold-plated emblem coin bracelet.
- A black brushed brushed-jersey knit sweater with a contrasting textured calf-hair and stitched leather panel front.
- The relaxed fitting sweater has a round-neck, long sleeves with zipped cuffs.
- The sweater has ribbed-knit trimmed neckline, hem and cuffs.
- 65% cotton, 35% polyester. Combo: 45% nylon, 28% acrylic, 22% cotton, 5% elastane. Combo 2: 100% Calf hair. Combo: 100% lamb-skin. Lining: 94% polyester, 6% spandex.
- Dry clean.
Size and fit
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size XS (40IT/ 36FR/ US04/ UK08). Please refer to size guide for further help
- Fits true to size
- Relaxed fitting style
- Shoulder to hem 23in/58.5cm
- Bust 36in/91.5cm
- Waist 36in/91.5cm
- Sleeve length 22in/56cm
For all enquiries Tel. 0800 009 4123 (UK Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828. Or email [email protected]