Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Bonded-leather neoprene jacket (174300)
For Resort 2014, Dion Lee made his first foray into swimwear, which both complemented and inspired the collection's Ready-to-Wear. The designer's waterfall-front jacket is a testament to this, contrasting neoprene - traditionally used for wetsuits - with bonded leather to stylish effect. Pick out the cobalt-blue lapels with trousers in a matching hue and add sporty sandals to round off the look.Shown here with Delfina Delettrez Peridot and silver Infinity ring.
- Black, bonded-neoprene
- Black bonded leather-neoprene lapels, wide peplum hem detail
- Collarless round-neck, open waterfall front, long sleeves
- Contrasting cobalt-blue inner lapel
- 51% polyester, 36% polyamide, 13% elastane. Combo: lamb-leather. Combo 2: 100% polyester. Combo 3: 100% lastrille. Combo 4: 80% nylon, 20% spandex. Sleeve: 60% polyester, 31% nylon, 9% spandex.
- Specialist leather clean
Size and fit
- Fits true to size
- Slim fitting style
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size UK08 (XS/ 40IT/ 36FR/ US04). Please refer to size guide for further help
- Shoulder to hem 23in/58.5cm
- Bust 35in/89cm
- Waist 32in/81cm
- Sleeve length 24.5in/62cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email email@example.com – available 24/7.