Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Cotton-canvas sleeveless dress (174378)
For Resort 2014, Alexander McQueen’s Sarah Burton found her muse in the 1940s. This pale-khaki cotton-canvas dress, with its wide straps, is a polished tribute to the era's utilitarian style. Team it with point-toe pumps and a white tote for contemporary elegance.
- Pale-khaki, cotton-canvas
- Wide shoulder straps
- Square neckline, open-back
- Faux flapped chest pockets, belt loops
- Buckle fastening waist-belt
- Concealed centre-front snap-button fastening
- 100% cotton. Lining: 74% acetate, 26% silk.
- Dry clean
Size and fit
- Fits true to size
- Fitted by design
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size 40IT (US04/ 36FR/ UK08). Please refer to size guide for further help
- Shoulder to hem 41.5in/105.5cm
- Bust 31in/79cm
- Waist 27in/68.5cm
- Hip 31in/79cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email email@example.com – available 24/7.