Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Gala tailored blazer (174520)
Helmut Lang made a name for itself in the 1990s with expertly-cut minimalist tailoring – something which is evident in this black Gala blazer. The heavy crepe fabric gives it added structure and the collarless opening lends it a modern edge. Drape it over a cotton tee for a timeless combination that never fails.Shown here with Stella McCartney Charlotte stretch-cady trousers, Givenchy Buckle ring, Balenciaga Prism leather wedge mules, Stella McCartney Darrel draped-front silk blouse and Christopher Kane Safety buckle shoulder bag.
- Black, heavy crepe
- Collarless, long sleeves with button-fastening cuffs
- Single-button centre-front fastening
- Two front jet pockets
- Single vent
- 92% viscose, 8% spandex. Lining: 94% polyester, 6% spandex.
- Dry clean
Size and fit
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size XS (40IT/ 36FR/ US04/ UK08). Please refer to size guide for further help
- Fits true to size
- Fitted by design
- Shoulder to hem 25.5in/65cm
- Bust 33in/84cm
- Waist 30in/76cm
- Sleeve length 24.5in/62cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email firstname.lastname@example.org – available 24/7.