Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
If you’re interested in this item, please enter your details
below or call MyStylist on +44(0)20 7022 0828
Laurel tulip print dress (174543)
Jonathan Saunders' Resort collection was inspired by the retro album covers of David Bowie and New Order, with clashing colours providing a distinct 1970s feel. This Laurel tulip-print dress was a stand-out piece from the runway show and features a belted waist and full skirt. Wear it to see in the new season in style.Shown here with Azzedine Alaïa Pony skin ankle boots and Alexander McQueen Heroine classic leather tote.
- A green textured cotton-blend dress with a black, white, moss-green and golden-brown tulip print.
- The sleeveless dress has a round-neck, is fitted to the waist and has a full pleated skirt with side pockets and a pin-tuck pleated hem detail.
- The dress has a concealed zip centre-back fastening and comes with a matching belt featuring a front buckle closure.
- 66% cotton, 34% viscose. Combo: 100% cupro bemberg.
- Dry clean.
Size and fit
- Fits true to size
- Fitted to the waist, loose fitting skirt
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size 36FR (US04/ 40IT/ XS / UK08). Please refer to size guide for further help
- Shoulder to hem 39in/99cm
- Bust 32in/81.5cm
- Waist 26in/66cm
- Hip 52in/132cm
For all enquiries Tel. 0800 009 4123 (UK Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828. Or email [email protected]