Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Floral lace cotton skirt (174804)
Under the helm of Peter Copping, lace has become an essential part of Nina Ricci’s sartorial language. This floral-lace skirt may seem delicate, but the precision of the pencil shape ensures it doesn’t lose any sharpness. Simply add a starched white shirt and point-toe pumps to complete the look.Shown here with Saint Laurent Paris bi-colour pumps, Aurélie Bidermann Silver-plated vintage lace cuff, Aurélie Bidermann Silver-plated vintage lace ring and Bottega Veneta Knot satin and leather clutch.
- White, floral cotton-lace
- Visible white silk-blend lining
- High-waist, knee-length
- Centre-back concealed zip fastening
- Ccentre-back hem-slit
- 97% cotton, 3% polyester. Lining: 94% silk, 6% elastane
- Dry clean
Size and fit
- Fits true to size
- Slim fitting style
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size 36FR (US04/ 40IT/ XS/ UK08). Please refer to size guide for further help
- Shoulder to hem 25in/63.5cm
- Waist 28in/71cm
- Hip 34in/86cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email email@example.com – available 24/7.