Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Bi-colour cotton shift dress (175398)
Cédric Charlier masters the art of colour blocking with this cotton dress. An emerald-green front panel and black neckline contrast optic-white and add to the shift’s '60s sensibility. Wear yours with a sleek clutch and bright pumps for a chic 24-hour look.Shown here with Delfina Delettrez Peridot and silver Infinity ring, Delfina Delettrez Ray of Light ring, Nicholas Kirkwood Suede point-toe pumps and Pierre Hardy Tri-colour leather shoulder bag.
- White, stretch-cotton
- Shift style, emerald-green front skirt panel, pleated centre-back feature
- Round neck, black neckline
- Short sleeves
- Shorter rounded front hem
- Concealed zip centre-back fastening
- 98% cotton, 2% elastane
- Dry clean
Size and fit
- Fits true to size
- Loose fitting style
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size 40IT (US04/ 36FR/ UK08). Please refer to size guide for further help
- Shoulder to front hem 35in/89cm
- Shoulder to back hem 37in/94cm
- Bust 38in/96.5cm
- Waist 39in/99cm
- Sleeve length 10in/25.5cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org