Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Contrast-panel cotton-knit sweater (175418)
Cédric Charlier is a dab hand at colour-blocking and this contrast-panel sweater is his latest outing . It's made from a fine cotton-knit, with contrasting sleeves that reference the splash of orange seen in his recent runway collection. Keep your bottom-half neutral to let the colours really pop.Shown here with Nicholas Kirkwood Colour-block ankle strap sandals.
- A turquoise, navy-blue and orange colour-block cotton-knit sweater with sheer-knit pinstripe front panel detailing.
- The slim fitting sweater features a round-neck and long sleeves with navy-blue trimmed cuffs.
- The sweater has ribbed-knit trimmed neckline hem and cuffs.
- 100% cotton.
- Dry clean.
Size and fit
- Fits true to size
- Slim fitting style
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size 40IT (US04/ 36FR/ UK08). Please refer to size guide for further help
- Shoulder to hem 22.5in/57cm
- Bust 38in/96.5cm
- Waist 35in/89cm
- Sleeve length 23.5in/60cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email email@example.com – available 24/7.