Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Printed satin cotton coat (175438)
Cédric Charlier’s satin cotton coat was inspired by the landscape photography of Jackie Nickerson. Emblazoned with an abstract green and blue print; this cocoon style has the greatest impact when worn with neutral separates underneath.Shown here with Balenciaga Straight-leg tailored trousers, Toga Pulla Embossed leather monk strap loafers and Cédric Charlier Pleat front cotton blouse.
- This white, black, green and blue abstract placement print satin cotton day coat has slim notch lapels and a single button centre front fastening.
- The cocoon shaped coat has slanted side-pockets and long sleeves.
- 97% cotton, 3% other fibres.
- Dry clean.
Size and fit
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size 40IT (US04/ 36FR/ UK08). Please refer to size guide for further help
- Loose fitting style
- Fits true to size
- Shoulder to hem 37in/94cm
- Bust 39in/99cm
- Waist 40in/102cm
- Sleeve length 23in/58cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828. Or email email@example.com