Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Grain de poudre wool tailored trousers (175609)
Saint Laurent shows us the enduring power of tuxedo dressing with these tailored trousers. They're crafted from grain de poudre, a wool used for every one of the house's suits, and cut to create the sleekest and most feminine of silhouettes. Wear them as a chic alternative to a cocktail dress.Shown here with Aurélie Bidermann Silver-plated vintage lace ring.
- Black, grain de poudre virgin wool
- Low-rise, pleated front
- Slim tapered-leg, unfinished hems
- Black satin tuxedo stripe down each side
- Slanted side-pockets, back jet-pockets
- Concealed top hook and zip front-fastening
- 100% virgin wool. Lining: 100% polyester.
- Dry clean
Size and fit
- Fits true to size
- Slim fit
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size 36FR (US04/ 40IT/ XS/ UK08). Please refer to size guide for further help
- Inside leg 37in/94cm
- Waist 31in/79cm
- Half hem opening 6.5in/16.5cm
- Front rise 8in/20cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email firstname.lastname@example.org – available 24/7.