Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Bi-colour tweed jacket (175886)
This bi-colour tweed jacket from Oscar de la Renta has all the qualities of mid-century couture. Crafted in Italy, with silk-organza at the collar, cuffs and hem; this timeless style has the highest impact when paired with the matching skirt.Shown here with Bottega Veneta Silk-chiffon trim cashmere sweater, Vanessa Bruno Athé Contrast-collar double-breasted coat, Maison Martin Margiela Stacked-effect ring, Nina Ricci Arc leather and suede clutch and Tabitha Simmons Josephina leather pumps.
- This cream, burgundy, beige and red tweed jacket has a round-neck and 1/2 length sleeves with centre-back cuff slits.
- The box-cut jacket features layered tweed-print silk-organza point-collar, cuffs and hemline detailing.
- The cropped jacket has two front pockets and centre-front concealed hook fastening.
- 46% cotton, 19% viscose, 18% polyester, 4% polyacrylic. Lining: 100% silk.
- Dry clean.
Size and fit
- US02 shown here
- Fits true to size
- Shoulder to hem 21in/53.5cm
- Bust 35in/89cm
- Waist 35in/89cm
- Sleeve length 19in/48cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828. Or email email@example.com