Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Rose-print silk dress (176360)
New York artist, Peter Dayton’s bold floral prints provided the inspiration for Adam Lippes’s Resort 2014 collection. This sweet pink, lilac and green rose-printed dress is cut from liquid-like silk to exquisite effect. The curved step hem is ideal for framing statement heels, so add an element of contrast by way of dark leather accessories.Shown here with Saint Laurent Fold over leather clutch and Aurélie Bidermann Silver-plated vintage lace ring.
- This tonal-pink and green rose-print silk collarless dress has a pleated sheer silk-chiffon bib and back yoke panel.
- The loose fitting dress has a round-neck and a centre-front button fastening.
- The dress has a curved step-hem and long sleeves with working buttoned cuffs.
- 100% silk.
- Dry clean.
Size and fit
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size US04 (40IT/ 36FR/ UK08). Please refer to size guide for further help
- Fits true to size
- Loose fitting style
- Shoulder to front hem 37in/94cm
- Shoulder to back hem 40in/101.5cm
- Bust 36in/91.5cm
- Waist 40in/101.5cm
- Hip 41in/104cm
- Sleeve length 25in/63.5cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email email@example.com – available 24/7.