Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Gingham check trousers (181880)
Gingham has been used in Britain since the industrial revolution, but it continues to be as relevant today as it did all those years ago. No.21 shows us how to wear it the 21st century way with its mid-rise tapered trousers that are cropped at the ankle. Tuck in a collared black shirt and slip on the season's pool slides for a quirky twist.Shown here with Balenciaga Bow ring, Giambattista Valli Studded leather pool slides and No. 21 Lace insert cotton blouse.
- These black and white gingham check trousers have a mid-rise and a slim tapered leg which is cropped to the ankle.
- The trousers have slanted side pockets, a single back jet pocket and a top hook and zip front fastening.
- 54% wool, 42% viscose, 4% elastane.
- Dry clean.
Size and fit
- Fits true to size
- Tailored to fit slim over the body
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size 40IT (US04/ 36FR/ UK08). Please refer to size guide for further help
- Inside leg 29in/74cm
- Waist 31in/79cm
- Half hem opening 6in/15cm
- Front rise 8.5in/21.5cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email firstname.lastname@example.org – available 24/7.