Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Diamond & fossilised mammoth Muyal ring (182116)
This piece is designed using ethically-sourced materials and in line with worldwide fair trade standards.
A fossilised woolly mammoth ivory stone is given new life by Monique Péan in this Muyal ring. Hand-carved using a scrimshaw technique, framed by white diamond pavé and set in 18ct oxidised white gold, it bears both beauty and history.
- This matt 18ct recycled oxidised white gold ring features a marquis-cut fossilised woolly mammoth ivory flat top stone, hand-carved in a scrimshaw technique and surrounded by white diamond pavé.
- The ring sits horizontally across three fingers.
- 18ct recycled oxidised white gold, 0.41ct white diamond pavé, scrimshaw navette hand-carved fossilised woolly mammoth ivory.
Size and fit
- Size 8US shown here
- Max width of stone 1.8in/4.5cm
- Max length of stone 0.6in/1.5cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org