Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Diamond & fossilised walrus ivory ring (182118)
This piece is designed using ethically-sourced materials and in line with worldwide fair trade standards.
Set in 18ct recycled-white gold, an oval fossilised walrus ivory stone makes this Monique Péan ring utterly unique. A geometric surrounding of white diamond pavé adds a subtle sparkle.
- 18k recycled white-gold
- Oval fossilised walrus ivory stone
- Surrounded by white diamond pavé in an oval and geometric setting
- Diamond half-embellished band
- 18ct recycled white gold, 0.67ct of vivid grey fossilised walrus ivory and white diamonds.
Size and fit
- Size 8US (57mm/ P/ 18EU) shown here
- Length of stone 1.5in/4cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org