Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Diamond, fossilised mammoth & gold ring (182122)
This piece is designed using ethically-sourced materials and in line with worldwide fair trade standards.
Combining modernity with organic forms, the fossilised mammoth ivory on this 18ct oxidised white gold ring is encrusted with white diamond pavé. Sitting across three fingers on a fine band, it’ll draw attention from every angle.
- This ring features an geometric fossilised woolly mammoth ivory flat top, is surrounded by white diamond pavé and set on 18ct recycled oxidised white gold.
- The ring sits horizontally across three fingers.
- 18ct recycled oxidised white gold, 0.64ct white diamond pavé, fossilised woolly mammoth ivory.
Size and fit
- Size 8US shown here
- Max width of stone 2.4in/6cm
- Max length of stone 0.6in/1.5cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org