Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Satin lapel tuxedo dress (182364)
Lee McQueen started his career on London’s Savile Row, sowing the seeds for the tailored aesthetic of McQ Alexander McQueen. This tuxedo dress gives the classic man’s jacket a feminine spin, combining the satin lapel and double breasting with a short A-line skirt and deep V-neck. Complete the look with a starched white shirt and colour-pop pumps.Shown here with Lover Cropped short sleeve shirt.
- This black wool blend sleeveless dress has a deep V-neck with black satin trimmed peak lapels and a double breasted buttoned front detail.
- The dress has a fitted mini-skirt and a hidden zip centre back fastening.
- 59% rayon, 39% wool, 2% elastane. Combo: 100% polyester. Lining: 52% rayon, 48% acetate.
- Dry clean.
Size and fit
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size 40IT (US04/ 36FR/ UK08). Please refer to size guide for further help
- Fits true to size
- Fitted by design
- Shoulder to hem 34in/86cm
- Bust 33in/84cm
- Waist 31in/79cm
- Hip 38in/96.5cm
Call free from 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email firstname.lastname@example.org – available 24/7.