Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Contrast-stripe double-breasted coat (182466)
The 1960s have been a key theme across the Resort collections, and here Joseph nods to the era with its black and white striped coat. A curved collar, double-breasted fastenings and block stripes ensure a neat and tailored finish. Wear it with hot-pink trousers and flatforms for the boldest take.Shown here with Balenciaga Round slice ring, Robert Clergerie Felize suede wedges and Freda Bea silk tank top.
- Black, cotton-garbardine
- Contrasting wide white stripe detailing
- Point collar, neckline hook fastening
- Long sleeves, side pockets, single-vent
- Double-breasted button front-fastening
- 54% cotton, 42% nylon, 4% elastane. Combo: 100% cotton. Lining: 100% viscose.
- Machine wash
Size and fit
- Fits true to size
- Slim fitting style
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size 36FR (US04/ 40IT/ XS/ UK08). Please refer to size guide for further help
- Shoulder to hem 27in/68.5cm
- Bust 32in/81cm
- Waist 30in/76cm
- Sleeve length 25in/63.5cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email firstname.lastname@example.org – available 24/7.