Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Japanese flower-print coat (184945)
Marni took inspiration from Japan when creating its new-season floral print. The Oriental-style blooms on this coat were a key feature of the SS14 show, as were the oversized proportions and wide kimono sleeves. This statement piece is best juxtaposed with black or neutrals.Shown here with Givenchy Shark's tooth leather pouch and Isabel Marant Times Square rose-quartz cuff.
- Black base with all-over lime-green Japanese flower-print
- Textured crepe
- Notch lapels, centre-front self-fastening neck tie, bracelet-length sleeves
- Side pockets, single chest pocket
- Centre-back hem slit
- Double-breasted concealed press-stud fastening
- 61% viscose, 39% flax. Lining: 59% silk, 41% cupro.
- Dry clean
Size and fit
- Fits true to size
- Oversized and loose fitting style
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size 40IT (US04/ 36FR/ UK08). Please refer to size guide for further help
- Shoulder to hem 43.5in/110cm
- Bust 44in/112cm
- Waist 48in/122cm
- Sleeve length 19in/48cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email email@example.com – available 24/7.