Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Judith embroidered satin shirt (184966)
Jonathan Saunders's runway presentation featured an eclectic palette of colour and pattern. This magenta satin shirt has pretty floral embroidery at the shoulders and a contrasting navy collar. Wear it as the catwalk model did with a sporty bomber and midi skirt.Shown here with Chloé Carly double-chain ring, Current/Elliott Fling mid-rise embellished boyfriend jeans and Gucci Nouveau double-tassel suede clutch.
- Magenta, satin
- Contrasting denim point-collar, shoulder panels and back-yoke featuring purple and white embroidered floral detailing
- Long sleeves, buttoned fastening cuffs
- Curved hem
- Magenta rubber-coated button hardware
- Centre-front button fastening
- 66% acetate, 36% viscose. Combo: 100% cotton.
- Dry clean
Size and fit
- Fits true to size
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size 36FR (US04/ 40IT/ XS/ UK08). Please refer to size guide for further help
- Shoulder to hem 24in/61cm
- Bust 37in/94cm
- Waist 36in/91.5cm
- Sleeve length 27in/68.5cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email email@example.com – available 24/7.