Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Archive lips-print silk-crepe dress (185288)
Hedi Slimane delved into the Saint Laurent archives when designing this silk-crepe dress. It features the same lip motif seen in the label's 1971 show, but re-worked in a shorter and more structured cut. Wear yours with a mini bag and kitten heels - ankle socks optional.Shown here with Saint Laurent Jane patent leather sandals.
- Black and red, 1971 archive lips-print
- V-neck, crossover front
- Ruched side detail, concealed inner waistband fastening
- Bracelet-length sleeves featuring black sequin-embellished button detail
- 100% silk. Lining: 100% silk.
- Dry clean
Size and fit
- Fits true to size
- Slim fitting style
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size 36FR (US04/ 40IT/ XS/ UK08). Please refer to size guide for further help
- Shoulder to hem 37in/95cm
- Bust 37in/94cm
- Waist 30in/76cm
- Hip 34in/86.5cm
- Sleeve length 22.5cm/57cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email email@example.com – available 24/7.