Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Striped cotton tapered-leg trousers (186224)
Founded by music veteran Gildas Loaëc and architect Masaya Kuroki, Maison Kitsuné's collections are inspired by both music and design. These tapered-leg trousers tap into one of the season’s biggest trends, stripes, and are cut from pure cotton. Style them with a colour-block top for a look that's undeniably cool.Shown here with Chloé Babeth gold & silver tone ring, Balenciaga The Tube leather cross-body bag, Maison Kitsuné Embroidered logo polo shirt and Ancient Greek Sandals Filia leather sandals.
- Blue and white Bengal-stripe, cotton
- High-rise, slim tapered-leg, cropped to the ankle
- Slanted side-pockets, back jet-pocket
- Belt loops, top button and zip front-fastening
- 100% cotton.
- Dry clean
Size and fit
- Fits true to size
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size 36FR (US04/ 40IT/ XS/ UK08). Please refer to size guide for further help
- Inside leg 28in/71cm
- Waist 29in/73.5cm
- Half hem opening 6in/15cm
- Front rise 10in/25.5cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email firstname.lastname@example.org – available 24/7.