Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Kate smoking-print dress (186442)
Giles worked in collaboration with photographer Glen Luchford for his SS14 collection. The smoking image of Kate Moss seen on this silk dress was taken by the photographer in the early 1990s. Keep accessories understated and in metallic or black.Shown here with Chloé Babeth ring, Lanvin Snake-effect leather envelope clutch and Robert Clergerie Myster block-heel sandals.
- Multicoloured Kate Moss smoking-print, silk-chiffon
- Straight neckline, black skinny multi-straps, one self-tie halter strap
- Black sheer silk-crepe neckline panel
- Draped back feature
- Concealed zip centre-back fastening
- 100% silk, Second fabric: 67% polyester, 33% silk. Other: 100% polyester.
- Dry clean
- Country of Origin: Italy
Size and fit
- Fits true to size
- Slim fitting style
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size 40IT (US04/ 36FR/ UK08). Please refer to size guide for further help
- Shoulder to hem 58.5in/148.5cm
- Bust 31in/79cm
- Waist 35in/89cm
- Hip 44in/112cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email firstname.lastname@example.org – available 24/7.