Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Cowboy Kate-print silk dress (186462)
The Cowboy Kate print seen on this silk slip dress is actually a photograph of Kate Moss taken by Glen Luchford in the early 1990s. The dress was one of the keys looks in Giles’ SS14 runway show and looks best worn with a simple clutch and ankle-strap heels.Shown here with Robert Clergerie Myster block-heel sandals.
- Monochrome, Cowboy Kate photographic-print
- Skinny cross-over shoulder straps, self-tie halterneck strap
- Black grosgrain-trimmed straight neckline
- Easily slips on
- 100% silk
- Dry clean
Size and fit
- Fits true to size
- Fits loose over the body
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size 40IT (US04/ 36FR/ UK08). Please refer to size guide for further help
- Shoulder to hem 47in/119.5cm
- Bust 31in/79cm
- Waist 36in/91.5cm
- Hip 40in/101.5cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email firstname.lastname@example.org – available 24/7.