Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Caroline asymmetric pencil skirt (186858)
Split fronts and light-as-air fabrics are both key trends for SS14, and Erdem combines both rather beautifully in the design of its Caroline pencil skirt. This darkly delicate piece sits high at the waist and is crafted from a sheer striped fil coupé fabric. Wear with the matching peplum top for a polished play on shape and proportion.Shown here with Lanvin Python and leather envelope clutch, Balenciaga Bubble track ring, Erdem Ala striped seersucker blouse and Alexander McQueen Colour-block sandals.
- Black, sheer striped fil coupé
- High waist
- Visible nude silk lining
- Asymmetric sash front feature
- Black grosgrain waist binding
- Concealed centre-back zip fastening
- 62% cotton, 38% polyamide. Lining: 100% silk
- Dry clean
Size and fit
- Fits true to size
- Fitted by design
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size UK08 (XS/ 40IT/ 36FR/ US04). Please refer to size guide for further help
- Waist 28in/71cm
- Hip 36in/91.5cm
- Waist to hem 34in/86cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email email@example.com – available 24/7.