Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Orchid morph-print silk-satin dress (187128)
Australian designer Josh Goot is celebrated for his bold use of colour. This sleeveless silk-satin dress features a distorted orchid print in a plethora of hues. It needs little in way of accessories, just add a compact clutch in black or taupe.Shown here with Smythson Panama leather box clutch, Chloé Babeth gold & silver tone ring and Lanvin Chunky heel sandals.
- Black silk-satin base, multicoloured orchid morph-print
- Close fitting round-neck, sleeveless
- Cut-away shoulders
- Centre-back exposed zip-fastening
- 100% silk. Combo: 100% viscose.
- Dry clean
Size and fit
- Fits true to size
- Slim fitting style
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size XS (40IT/ 36FR/ US04/ UK08). Please refer to size guide for further help
- Shoulder to hem 43in/109cm
- Bust 31in/79cm
- Waist 28in/71cm
- Hip 35in/89cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email email@example.com – available 24/7.