Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Pixelated leopard-print cotton coat (187606)
For SS14, Vivienne Westwood Anglomania introduced its pixelated leopard print, and this cotton coat is a striking piece from the collection. The ‘Mad Explorer’-inspired pattern is blown-up to create a geometric look, and it comes with a matching belt so you can experiment with different silhouettes.Shown here with Chloé Babeth ring and Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Square bib shirt.
- Camel-brown, stretch-cotton
- White pixelated leopard print
- Wide notch lapels, long sleeves, buttoned shoulder epaulettes
- Chest pocket, flapped front pockets
- Centre-front two-button fastening
- Single vent
- Detachable buckle-fastening waist belt
- 97% cotton, 3% elastane.
- Hand wash
Size and fit
- Fits true to size
- Wear belt to cinch in the waist
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size 40IT (US04/ 36FR/ UK08). Please refer to size guide for further help
- Shoulder to hem 31in/79cm
- Bust 41in/104cm
- Waist 42in/107cm
- Sleeve length 24in/61cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email firstname.lastname@example.org – available 24/7.