Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Radical orchid lace skirt (189519)
This beautifully executed skirt was first seen on Peter Pilotto’s SS14 runway and formed part of one of its standout looks. The high-waisted style is made from origami folds of embroidered orchid lace and lined with net to achieve a full, structured silhouette. Play on the Japanese theme and pair it with a boxy, wide-sleeved shirt.Shown here with Alexander McQueen Punk skull ring and Nicholas Kirkwood Point-toe high-heel raffia pumps.
- Black and white, embroidered orchid lace
- High waist, flared from the hip, side pleating
- Structured net lining
- Longer back-hem
- Concealed centre-back zip fastening
- 100% silk. Lining: 1001% polyamide. Lining 2: 100% acetate.
- Dry clean
Size and fit
- Fits true to size
- Fitted to the hip, loose fitting skirt
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size UK08 (XS/ 40IT/ 36FR/ US04). Please refer to size guide for further help
- Waist 27in/68.5cm
- Hip 32in/81cm
- Waist to front hem 25in/63.5cm
- Waist to back hem 30in/76cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email firstname.lastname@example.org – available 24/7.