Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Twisted sarong skirt (190998)
Fresh from the Derek Lam runway, this twisted sarong skirt is a chic way to work the season’s white separates. It’s cut from lightweight stretch-cotton, and falls to a sharp, asymmetric hem. Wear it as part of a head-to-toe look, and punctuate with a pair of black single-strap pumps.Shown here with Chloé Babeth gold & silver tone ring, Nicholas Kirkwood Curved heel leather sandals and Derek Lam Check pencil skirt.
- White, stretch-cotton
- Sits on the natural waist
- Gathered and twisted one side feature
- Gathered second side seam
- Asymmetric hem
- Concealed zip fastening at side
- 98% cotton, 2% elastane.
- Dry clean
Size and fit
- Fits true to size
- Loose fitting style
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size 40IT (US04/ 36FR/ UK08). Please refer to size guide for further help
- Waist 29in/74cm
- Hip 42in/107cm
- Waist to longest hem 29in/74cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email firstname.lastname@example.org – available 24/7.