Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Art nouveau flower leather jacket (191534)
Art Nouveau virtuoso Erté's work inspired the large-scale blooms of Gucci's SS14 collection. This exquisite patchworked leather jacket is testament to how beautifully this was incorporated, with florals created by combining red, purple, pink and bronze panels. Wear it over an all-black look to let it really shine.
- Black, suede
- Multicoloured metallic leather flower patchwork
- Collarless, round neck
- Long sleeves, centre-front zip fastening
- Black silk lining
- 100% leather. Lining: 100% silk.
- Specialist clean
Size and fit
- Fits true to size
- Box cut, slim fitting style
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size 40IT (US04/ 36FR/ UK08). Please refer to size guide for further help
- Shoulder to hem 19in/48cm
- Bust 37in/94cm
- Waist 36in/91.5cm
- Sleeve length 24in/61cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email firstname.lastname@example.org – available 24/7.