Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Bow-back dress (191658)
Sophie Hulme’s ready-to-wear collection saw gold-plated brass plaques elevate understated designs – as is the case with her covetable totes. From the front, this black dress looks like a simple shift but the back is knotted to create an oversized bow with 24ct gold-plated ends. Perfect day or night, simply switch flat sandals for heels.Shown here with Alexander McQueen Multi-strand skull charm bracelet and Balenciaga Bickle leather gladiator sandals.
- Black, technical stretch fabric
- Round neck, sleeveless
- Open back, crossed back straps
- Self-tie bow feature on back, 24ct gold-plated brass plaque
- Centre-back zip fastening
- 57% acetate, 41% viscose, 2% elastane. Lining: 100% cupro.
- Dry clean
- Country of Origin: UK
Size and fit
- Fits true to size
- Slim fitting style
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size XS (40IT/ 36FR/ US04/ UK08). Please refer to size guide for further help
- Shoulder to hem 36.5in/93cm
- Bust 33in/84cm
- Waist 35in/89cm
- Hip 38in/96.5cm
Call free from 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email email@example.com – available 24/7.