Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Ashlee contrast-lining crepe skirt (191712)
Take a modernist approach to monochrome with this black crepe skirt from Rag & Bone. It sits high on the waist and has a contrasting white stretch-silk lining that’s visible at the hem. Wear it by day with a slim-fitting polo shirt, or dress it up for evening with a silk cami and point-toe pumps.Shown here with Rag & Bone Ellie sheer knit polo top.
- Black, Japanese crepe
- High waist
- Curved step-hem with visible white stretch-silk lining
- Concealed centre-back zip fastening
- 52% polyester, 48% cupro. Lining: 92% silk, 8% spandex.
- Dry clean
- Country of origin: USA
Size and fit
- Fits true to size
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size US04 (40IT/ 36FR/ UK08). Please refer to size guide for further help
- Waist to front hem 20.5in/52cm
- Waist to back hem 26in/66cm
- Waist 30in/76cm
- Hip 39in/99cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email email@example.com – available 24/7.