Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Franklin fruit shift dress (191736)
Mother of Pearl is famed for its eclectic prints, and this Franklin dress is splashed with an eye-catching combination of fruits and monochrome stripes. It’s cut to a 1960s-style shift silhouette and finishes mid-thigh. Style it with leather sandals both home and abroad.Shown here with Rochas East West bi-colour tote.
- White, woven-cotton
- Black and white striped-pineapples silk front feature
- Yellow, green and orange embroidered and beaded fruit and leaves front feature
- Black and white stripe silk hem panel
- Round neck, sleeveless
- Concealed centre-back zip fastening
- White silk lining
- 100% cotton. Contrast: 100% silk.
- Dry clean
Size and fit
- Fits true to size
- Slim fitting style
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size UK08 (XS/ 40IT/ 36FR/ US04). Please refer to size guide for further help
- Shoulder to hem 34in/86.5cm
- Bust 35in/89cm
- Waist 37in/94cm
- Hip 39in/99cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email firstname.lastname@example.org – available 24/7.