Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Bi-colour pleated silk-satin dress (191767)
Gucci's SS14 collection was full of fabrics that shone and caught the light. This black satin dress is a slightly altered version of that seen on the catwalk, crafted in luminescent Lurex at the sleeves and sheer mesh at the back. Style it with colour-block sandals and a compact clutch.Shown here with Lanvin Snake-effect leather envelope clutch.
- Black, satin
- Contrasting pink and black Lurex sleeve and side panels
- Round neck, short sleeves
- Black sheer-mesh back panel, centre-back slit with a button fastenings
- Pleat skirt with front-panel overlay
- Detachable self-fastening waist tie
- Centre-back concealed zip fastening
- 100% silk. Combo: 62% rayon, 31% polyester, 7% polyamide. Trim: 100% polyester.
- Dry clean
Size and fit
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email firstname.lastname@example.org – available 24/7.