Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Scribble stripe-print shift dress (191916)
Kenzo designers Humberto Leon and Carol Lim looked to their Californian roots when designing the SS14 collection. This sleeveless silk-satin shift dress is amped up with a tonal scribble print that's designed to resemble the Cali surf. Wear it with the season’s pool slides for instant cool.Shown here with Jil Sander Navy Double-handle leather tote, Alexander McQueen Punk skull ring and Balenciaga Leather, mesh and espadrille sandals.
- Blue, black and white, scribble stripe-print, silk-satin
- V-neck, sleeveless
- Back cape detail with internal top
- Button-fastening waistbelt, weaves through back panel
- Back-neck button fastening, key hole detail
- 100% silk.
- Dry clean
Size and fit
- Fits true to size
- Loose fitting style
- Wear belt to cinch in at the waist
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size 36FR (US04/ 40IT/ XS/ UK08). Please refer to size guide for further help
- Shoulder to hem 31in/79cm
- Bust 37in/94cm
- Waist 37in/94cm
- Hip 37in/94cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email email@example.com – available 24/7.