Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Lacquered-cotton jacket (191974)
Smarten your summer wardrobe with Kenzo’s dynamic cobalt-blue jacket. Featuring a long length and a lacquered cotton-blend finish, it's a fresh and versatile staple. Style it with a crisp shirt and tailored shorts in pure white for the sharpest combination.Shown here with Maison Martin Margiela Set of four knuckleduster rings, Bao Bao Issey Miyake Lucent Prism shopper, Kenzo Perforated cotton shirt and Kenzo Coated-stripe denim shorts.
- Cobalt-blue, wrinkled lacquered cotton-blend
- Notch lapels, long sleeves, decorative buttons on cuffs
- Two front pockets, two flapped chest pockets
- Single breasted, one logo-engraved button fastening
- Single vent
- 86% cotton, 14% polyamide. Lining: 50% acetate, 50% viscose.
- Dry clean
Size and fit
- Fits true to size
- Tailored to fit loose over the body
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size 36FR (US04/ 40IT/ XS/ UK08). Please refer to size guide for further help
- Shoulder to hem 28in/71cm
- Bust 36in/91.5cm
- Waist 37in/94cm
- Sleeve length 24.5in/62.5cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email email@example.com – available 24/7.