Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Crepe and lace top (192414)
This season, sheer fabrics played a prominent role in many designer's collections, not least of which was McQ Alexander McQueen's. Cleverly patchworking diaphanous black crepe with a navy lace panel, this sleeveless shirt is a contemporary take on tailoring. Highlight the stepped hem and wear it untucked with skinny jeans.Shown here with Chloé Abby lapis and gold-tone ring and Givenchy Obsedia Minaudière leather box clutch.
- Black, sheer-crepe
- Navy sheer lace front panel
- Solid crepe point-collar and two front chest-pockets
- Concealed centre-front button fastening
- Step hem
- Sheer, may require layering or suitable underwear
- 100% polyester.
- Dry clean
Size and fit
- Fits true to size
- Loose fitting style
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size 40IT (US04/ 36FR/ UK08). Please refer to size guide for further help
- Shoulder to front hem 22.5in/57cm
- Shoulder to back hem 29in/73.5cm
- Bust 36in/91.5cm
- Waist 44in/112cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email firstname.lastname@example.org – available 24/7.