Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Oxygen cashmere sweater (195776)
Christopher Kane's cream cashmere Oxygen sweater is an esoteric nod to the designer's floral-filled SS14 collection. With a motif lifted from school textbooks on photosynthesis, this super-soft piece is an intelligent, insider way to embrace spring's love of blooms. Tuck it into a full white skirt for a ladylike look with plenty of cool credentials.Shown here with Chloé Carly double-chain ring and Trager Delaney Liberty pleat-front midi skirt.
- Cream, cashmere
- Round neck, long sleeves
- Ribbed-knit neckline, cuffs and hem
- Yellow, white and black embroidered oxygen and arrow feature on chest
- 100% cashmere. Motif: 85% viscose, 15% polyester.
- Dry clean
Size and fit
- Fits true to size
- Relaxed fitting style
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size XS (40IT/ 36FR/ US04/ UK08). Please refer to size guide for further help
- Shoulder to hem 26in/66cm
- Bust 40in/101.5cm
- Waist 39in/99cm
- Sleeve length 26.5in/67.5cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email email@example.com – available 24/7.