Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Persian Flowers lace demi-cup bra (196703)
Like all of Deborah Marquit's pieces, this demi-cup bra is cut, dyed and sewn by hand. It's made with an antique-inspired Persian Flowers lace, but boasts all the supportive, functional elements you'd expect from modern lingerie. It's double-stitched, underwired and partially lined, so not only looks beautiful, but can be worn day to day.Shown here with Deborah Marquit Persian Flowers lace briefs.
- Navy, Persian Flowers lace
- Hand dyed, cut and sewn
- Double stitched, seam binding
- Two-part soft cups, underwired
- Partial tulle net lining
- Scalloped edge, centre-front bow
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Adjustable single-hook back fastening
- 100% nylon.
- Hand wash
- Country of Origin: USA
Size and fit
- Fits true to size
- Stretches to fit
- Model is 5ft 9.5in/ 1.77m, is a UK 08, has a 32C bust and wears a size 32C. Please refer to size guide for further help
- Bust 27in/68.5cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email email@example.com – available 24/7.