Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Karlie Growing-print dress (197777)
The surrealist work of ceramicist Ken Price inspired Peter Pilotto this season, and this Karlie printed dress references the artist's vivid use of colour. Contrast patterns feature at the bodice and chevron-shaped skirt, while the back is solid black. Punctuate the look with strappy sandals in cobalt-blue.Shown here with Chloé Abby lapis and gold-tone ring.
- Multicoloured, blue Growing print, crepe
- Solid black back panel
- V-neck, sleeveless
- Black waistbelt, centre-back button fastening
- Pencil skirt, centre-front hem chevron-shaped cut-out
- Concealed centre-back zip fastening
- 78% viscose, 19% acetate, 3% elastane, Lining: 65% acetate, 35% polyester.
- Dry clean
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email firstname.lastname@example.org – available 24/7.