Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Western fringed shirt (198156)
Toga Pulla designer Yasuko Furuta looked to the Old West for inspiration when creating this shirt. It's made from a cream cotton-blend and features a traditional fringed charcoal-grey wool yoke and collar. Wear it to bring a touch of the label's ultra-contemporary aesthetic to off-duty looks.Shown here with Chloé Babeth ring, MiH Jeans Ellsworth high-rise skinny jeans and Toga Pulla Suede buckle boots.
- Cream, cotton-blend
- Charcoal-grey wool top front and back panel
- Point collar, long sleeves
- Press-stud button-fastening cuffs
- Grey embroidered and black faux leather chest pockets
- White fringe detailing
- Centre-front press-stud button fastening
- 52% cotton, 48% polyester. Top panel: 100% wool. Other: 100% acetate. Other: 100% synthetic leather.
- Dry clean
Size and fit
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email firstname.lastname@example.org – available 24/7.